- This event has passed.
Quinte Region Career Fair
March 10, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
One event on March 10, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The Cities of Quinte West and Belleville in partnership with the Employment Services Providers invite you to register your organization to participate in an upcoming VIRTUAL Quinte Region Career Fair.
DATE: March 10, 2021
TIMES: With input from employers the career fair will be held at BOTH
10:00 am – 12:00 pm AND 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm**
The Quinte Region Virtual Career Fair is a unique opportunity that puts many different employers in the same “room” to network with potential employees from the comfort of your home office or workspace.
This event will provide your organization an opportunity to profile employment opportunities, promote your organization and to meet and increase your pool of potential and qualified candidates.
The Quinte Region Career Fair is free to employers and is only open to employers within the Quinte Region.
- ** When you register your company, it is mandatory to attend both times of the event.
- If you do not participate for both time slots, you will be charged a $100.00 fee.
- Your participation is appreciated by both municipalities and especially job seekers.
THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
- The event will be held using the virtual REMO platform. This is the same platform we recently used and we found it user friendly for both employers and job seekers.
- There will be training / overview provided on how to use the virtual platform prior to the Quinte Region Career Fair to ensure you are confident during the event. You are strongly encouraged to join this session to ensure you are able to log in and get set up before the event.
- Your requirements to use the REMO platform will be internet and a laptop or desktop with a working camera and microphone to communicate with job seekers. Learn more about the REMO virtual event platform.