RTO 9 is pleased to partner once again with Eva Gutsche from STEM Consulting to assist tourism operators in the region in strategies to attract local tourists. This webinar will help businesses understand who their short-term Ontario-based customer could be and how to adjust your product offering and how to create unique local itineraries to appeal to that market.
Webinar Discussion Points:
– Working with community partners to fill gaps and create rich memorable, community-based, itineraries
– Shifting customer type – moving towards a more local & regional traveller
– Targeting your best fit – short-haul traveller – i.e. family, couples, outdoor adventure, culinary
– Considering COVID-19 guidelines in programs and itineraries
– Marketing your offering – focus on creating a plan
** By registering for this event you agree to receive RTO 9’s Industry Newsletter (you can cancel at any time).