Join local boss girls from across the Quinte and Kingston area for a winter self-care workshop that’s designed for women just like YOU!
Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Red Cross, this workshop will explore the self-care depletion cycle, and how women can focus on building resiliency in their personal and professional lives.
The workshop includes:
– An interactive training session on self-care
– Guided discussion on creating your own personalized, self-care plan
– A take-home, mini self-care kit
– A make-and-take session to allow your creative side to blossom
– The chance to win fabulous door prizes
– Light refreshments, coffee and tea
PLUS, you’ll get to meet new boss girls from our local area, and connect on issues that affect us all.
Space is limited, so reserve your ticket today!
Please note: parking is limited, so carpooling is encouraged if you’re traveling with a friend or colleague.
REFUND DETAILS: If you purchase a ticket and are unable to attend, you may transfer your spot to another boss girl (please contact us directly if you plan to do so). Tickets are non-refundable, however, if you notify us at least 7 days before the event, we will provide you with a credit towards a future Hello Boss Girl event.