Join Quinte Women in Business as we host Jesse of ClosettCandyy for an evening workshop where you’ll learn her sought-after method for effectively purging and editing your wardrobe. This process will leave you with an understanding of the kind of wardrobe you want to have, the items that help fulfill that vision, and step-by-step instructions so you can apply at home.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
– You have clothes you haven’t worn in over a six months
– You haven’t purged your closet in the last year (or more)
– You can’t decide what to keep, what to let go of, and where to donate
– You aren’t sure how to fill the gaps in your wardrobe
– You don’t know how to define your personal style
– You want to build the wardrobe of your dreams
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP:
– How to effectively organize and sort through your clothing
– How to decide what to keep and what to part with
– How to determine which clothes you feel best in
– How to plan to fill your wardrobe gaps
– How to make smarter purchases in the future
YOUR TAKE-HOME WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
– The prep, process, clean up and next steps
– A list of options and places for donating/selling
– How to identify and shop for wardrobe gaps
– Closet organization and storage tips
MUST RSVP TO THIS EVENT BY TUESDAY MARCH 5.
ALL members and guests welcome!