Are you looking to raise a family, build your own home or upgrade your property? Do you want urban amenities, a short commute and access to world-class beaches and golf courses? Get to know some of our builders and developers at the Quinte Home Builders’ Association to help make Quinte a consideration for your next move.
The Bay of Quinte has the same opportunities as the big city:
- Four-season parks
- Public, private, and post-secondary education
- Four regional hospitals
- 1,200 km of stunning shoreline
- A large focus on community engagement with a small town local feel
- Average price of a home at $359,000 at the end of 2018
So, what’s not to love?
- An active member of the Quinte Home Builders’ Association
- Have been building across the Quinte region since 1985.
- They work with you to understand your requirements, from finding land to the design process, and even the colour selection. They take the time to incorporate a sense of your personality and needs into your dream home.
- Also part of an energy efficiency initiative, the Ontario Five Year Climate Change Action Plan.
- They are now a proud leader in the new home construction industry, working with ENERGY STAR® to continue to promote the importance of building high-quality homes that are also less harmful to the environment.
HILDEN HOMES COMMUNITIES
- Located in Belleville’s East end, a perfect neighbourhood for young working professionals, young families and retired couples.
- 10-minute drive to H.R. Frink Conservation Area, Zwick’s Park for walking and biking trails along the water, the Quinte Mall for everyday shopping and groceries and a 20-minute walk to Belleville’s downtown area.
- The combination of being surrounded by nature and the benefits of the city creates a community that is charming, quiet and friendly.
Average Price: $397,000 to $560,000
- James Hardie Fibre Cement Board, brick and stone homes
- A mix of bungalows, two storeys, split entries, and townhouses
- Various sized in-town lots, featuring green space lots
- City services in close proximity
Mercedes Meadows Floor Plans
- In the heart of Frankford, a neighbourhood perfect for first-time homeowners and young families.
- 10 minutes north of Highway 401, a quick drive to your needed amenities, including Foodland, the Quinte West Public Library and LCBO.
- Five-minute drive to the beach and splash pad at the Frankford Tourist Park, Frankford Golf Course and Trent-Severn Waterway for those who enjoy outdoor activities.
Average Price: $308,000 to $455,000
- Vinyl siding, brick and stone homes
- A mix of bungalows and split-entry homes
- Various sized in-town lots
- Town services nearby
Antonia Heights Floor Plans
The Bay of Quinte is Ontario’s next up-and-coming place to buy your dream home. Whether you want friendly neighbours close by or plenty of land in between–whatever you have dreamed up, the Bay of Quinte really has it all.