Don’t say goodbye to summer yet! Before the fall sets in and school ramps up, here is a craft you can do at home for one last summer project to remember the season. As you are heading back to fall routine and programs, join Quinte Parents for a 16 week Fall semester running for kids birth to 12 years.
What you will need :
2. Construction Paper (black and brown)
3. White Cotton balls
4. Orange Paint
5. Star stickers or yellow paper to cut stars from
What to do :
1. Cut your sticks from the brown construction paper
2. Paint your child’s hands with the orange paint and stamp a couple of times to create the fire
3. Now glue the brown “sticks” at the base of the “fire”
4. Use one more stick to glue on and top with a cotton ball to be a “marshmallow”
5. Now decorate the sky with stars
I hope you had a wonderful summer with lots of family fun.
Quinte Parents is now registering for its fall semester. If you want to join in the programming please contact [email protected] or 613 689 9850[one_third padding=”0 20px 0 0″][/one_third]Quinte Parents, where families grow! Quinte Parents is a program of Quinte Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, offering early education-based family programming. The Vision for Quinte Parents is to treat the whole family not just medically, but also their cognitive, social and physical wellbeing. Quinte Parents supports young families by connecting families and community through 16 week semesters of age appropriate early education programs.